sábado, 15 de fevereiro de 2014

Giant Spiders in Lisbon

Sorry it's in portuguese. There's no english version.

I was lucky enough to participate in this ad for the comic books "Dog Mendonça and Pizzaboy". I was responsible for animating the spiders you see.
I'm not very good at 3D animation. The only thing I can do, more or less, in Maya (the 3D software used here) is animate. I had some difficulty, but I learned with my mistakes. The animation and post-production was done in IRMALUCIA, where I've been between October and November. It was very gratifying to see how the magic of special effects happen, and my only regret is not having paid more attention to what they were doing there. Yes, because all the things you see in movies / television that don't catch your attention had to be thought and worked for long hours by someone.

I would like to show you some interesting things but I didn't work on my computer, so I don't have many things except this:

Anyway, I animated the spiders but I don't have the faintest idea of the work that was done to seem so real and so well integrated. Maybe one day I'll lean on it and discover the world of post-production.

2 comentários: