segunda-feira, 16 de novembro de 2015

I already have a Resume and a Behance

Uhhh! I'm so fancy. I decided to give in to the temptation and created a resume (or "Curriculum Vitae" to be fancy).



Fortunately, I never had the need to create one, so this is the first one. I decided to go for a more creative and clean way, instead of the usual boring white sheet with a lot of information about me. After all, this is a visual area, so the CV must have a more refined image than regular CVs.
I made it as simple as possible by reducing the information to what really matters, without unnecessary extra information. And while I'm not a designer, I was careful with alignments, fonts, etc.

And even more so, I managed to get enough energy to lift a majestic account on Behance. Check it out here.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário