quinta-feira, 27 de março de 2014

Classes update

I didn't publish anything about the drawing classes for a while so it's time to update this (take off that disgusted face and smile).

A few weeks ago we started drawing cloths. For me it has become more difficult because we only had 20 seconds to look.  Less time and more things to observe. I didn't even have time to look at the model's body. Here goes a mini-selection of those I think are the better.




This week we began to study the head. We've been drawing busts (there are some statues at the classroom). Today we did something different. We drew the head of our colleagues, very nice.




1 comentário:

  1. Clothes are very interesting and funny to draw, especially when you only got 20 seconds on you! Going to see if Google will let me follow you know :P

    ResponderEliminar